Corporate Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Ladies' Supima® short sleeve polo shirt
100% cotton. Piqué knit in Supima® cotton. Extremely fine and high-quality fabric. Silky and pleasant hand feel. Straight fit. Ribbed collar with decorative contrasting taped neck. Placket with 3 genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Decorative seam finish at hem. Ribbed cuffs. No brand label at neck, only size tag for easy relabelling.
- Slim fit, silky and pleasant feel.
- Supple and hard-wearing thanks to very long Supima® cotton fibres.
- Premium Collection. NO LABEL.
4 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
XS - S - M - L - XL - XXL
Price and packing
|1||XS > XXL|
|Colours||€27.70 Excl. VAT|
|Grey Heather||€28.94 Excl. VAT|
|30||XS > XXL|
|Colours||€22.16 Excl. VAT|
|Grey Heather||€23.14 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock XS S M L XL XXL
- BlackXS314 Restocks ØS390 Restocks NC 477 ex.M531 Restocks NC 680 ex.L115 Restocks NC 204 ex.XL161 Restocks ØXXL117 Restocks Ø
- Grey HeatherXS77 Restocks ØS149 Restocks ØM453 Restocks ØL461 Restocks ØXL406 Restocks ØXXL253 Restocks Ø
- NavyXS418 Restocks ØS88 Restocks 2023-06-30 360 ex.M0 Restocks 2023-06-30 545 ex.L0 Restocks 2023-06-30 387 ex.XL0 Restocks 2023-06-30 99 ex.XXL4 Restocks Ø
- WhiteXS12 Restocks 2023-06-30 120 ex.S0 Restocks 2023-06-30 369 ex.M128 Restocks 2023-06-30 450 ex.L108 Restocks 2023-06-30 300 ex.XL55 Restocks 2023-06-30 120 ex.XXL52 Restocks Ø
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More