Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Men's short-sleeved polo shirt with Mandarin collar
100% cotton. (90% cotton / 10% viscose for marl colourway). Piqué knit in combed cotton. Washable at 60°C (40°C for marl colourway). Ribbed Mandarin-style collar with contrasting piping. Placket with 3 contrasting buttons. Ribbed cuffs. Twin needle finish at hem. Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® N° CQ 1007/7, IFTH.
- Sleek classic style.
- Contrasting ribbed Mandarin stand-up collar.
- Made from combed cotton piqué knit.
4 available colours
Black / Oxford Grey
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
XS - S - M - L - XL - XXL - 3XL
Price and packing
|1||XS > 3XL|
|Colours||€20.20 Excl. VAT|
|30||XS > 3XL|
|Colours||€16.16 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock XS S M L XL XXL 3XL
- Black / Oxford GreyXS493 Restocks ØS667 Restocks ØM1419 Restocks NC 693 ex.L1592 Restocks NC 990 ex.XL1361 Restocks NC 1200 ex.XXL344 Restocks NC 120 ex.3XL124 Restocks Ø
- Navy / WhiteXS714 Restocks ØS1169 Restocks ØM734 Restocks 2023-06-05 1020 ex. NC 599 ex.L1151 Restocks 2023-06-05 1020 ex. NC 1132 ex.XL111 Restocks 2023-06-05 1020 ex. NC 178 ex.XXL488 Restocks NC 210 ex.3XL98 Restocks Ø
- Oxford Grey / BlackXS755 Restocks ØS1382 Restocks ØM759 Restocks NC 780 ex.L758 Restocks NC 885 ex.XL898 Restocks NC 940 ex.XXL137 Restocks NC 150 ex.3XL113 Restocks NC 120 ex.
- White / NavyXS266 Restocks ØS224 Restocks 2023-08-25 420 ex.M905 Restocks 2023-08-25 510 ex.L994 Restocks 2023-08-25 420 ex.XL632 Restocks 2023-08-25 210 ex.XXL262 Restocks 2023-08-25 120 ex.3XL133 Restocks NC 120 ex.
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More