Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Men's short-sleeved crew neck t-shirt
97% cotton/3% elastane. Marl colourway: 87% Cotton/9% Viscose/4% Elastane. Crew neck. Twin needle finishing at cuffs and hem. Close to retail look with its fashionable and close-fitting cut. Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®N° CQ1007/7, IFTH.
- Modern, trendy fit.
- Floaty, lightweight look.
- Collection of incredibly comfortable t-shirts that are pleasant to wear.
4 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
S - M - L - XL - XXL - 3XL
Price and packing
|1||S > 3XL|
|Colours||€12.76 Excl. VAT|
|50||S > 3XL|
|Colours||€10.22 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock S M L XL XXL 3XL
- BlackS759 Restocks 2023-10-24 650 ex.M1990 Restocks 2023-10-24 2250 ex.L2191 Restocks 2023-10-24 2400 ex.XL1699 Restocks 2023-10-24 700 ex.XXL934 Restocks 2023-10-24 200 ex.3XL199 Restocks 2023-10-24 100 ex.
- Light Grey HeatherS551 Restocks ØM718 Restocks 2023-10-24 600 ex.L592 Restocks 2023-10-24 1000 ex.XL429 Restocks 2023-10-24 400 ex.XXL352 Restocks Ø3XL71 Restocks 2023-10-24 100 ex.
- NavyS490 Restocks 2023-10-24 100 ex.M1914 Restocks 2023-10-24 200 ex.L1747 Restocks 2023-10-24 500 ex.XL420 Restocks 2023-10-24 800 ex.XXL166 Restocks 2023-10-24 400 ex.3XL7 Restocks 2023-10-24 100 ex.
- WhiteS1251 Restocks 2023-04-07 200 ex.M2872 Restocks 2023-04-07 1700 ex.L3540 Restocks 2023-04-07 1200 ex.XL2193 Restocks 2023-04-07 500 ex.XXL917 Restocks 2023-04-07 100 ex.3XL242 Restocks Ø
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More