Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Men's quilted bodywarmer
Outer: 100% polyester pongee. Inner: 100 % polyester taffeta. Zip fastening concealed beneath press stud placket. 2 double front pockets with press stud flaps. 1 inner pocket. Press stud shoulder yoke. Corduroy trim on hem, inside neck and reverse side of pocket flap. 2 slits with press studs at back. Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® N° CQ 1007/8, IFTH.
- Corduroy trim at neck for added comfort.
- Chic, urban look for a casual style.
- Soft, comfortable material.
3 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
S - M - L - XL - XXL - 3XL - 4XL
Price and packing
|1||S > 4XL|
|Colours||€64.04 Excl. VAT|
|10||S > 4XL|
|Colours||€51.22 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
- BlackS45 Restocks 2024-01-10 190 ex.M242 Restocks 2024-01-10 370 ex.L287 Restocks 2024-01-10 510 ex.XL384 Restocks 2024-01-10 220 ex.XXL118 Restocks 2024-01-10 180 ex.3XL58 Restocks 2024-01-10 50 ex.4XL68 Restocks Ø
- Mossy Green / BlackS63 Restocks 2024-01-10 110 ex.M168 Restocks 2024-01-10 280 ex.L12 Restocks 2024-01-10 570 ex.XL128 Restocks 2024-01-10 350 ex.XXL74 Restocks 2024-01-10 130 ex.3XL24 Restocks 2024-01-10 80 ex.4XL40 Restocks Ø
- Navy / BlackS159 Restocks NC 150 ex.M494 Restocks NC 400 ex.L897 Restocks NC 500 ex.XL782 Restocks NC 400 ex.XXL438 Restocks NC 200 ex.3XL185 Restocks NC 100 ex.4XL0 Restocks Ø
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More