Sustainable fashion line Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Men’s eco-friendly swimming short
100% polyester. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Twill fabric. Slim fit. 2 open side pockets with mesh pocket bag. Elasticated belt with flat drawstring. Inner mesh briefs with elasticated bias finish for added comfort. Back piped pocket with tear release fastening. Twin-needle and bar tack at the crotch and on the sides. Tear-away brand label. Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®N° CQ1007/7, IFTH.
- Slim fit and neat finishes for a fashionable style and maximum comfort.
- Sustainable swimming shorts: contains recycled polyester.
- Detachable label for easy decoration access.
4 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
XS - S - M - L - XL - XXL - 3XL
Price and packing
|1||XS > 3XL|
|Colours||€25.46 Excl. VAT|
|25||XS > 3XL|
|Colours||€20.38 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock XS S M L XL XXL 3XL
- BlackXS91 Restocks ØS334 Restocks ØM1079 Restocks ØL795 Restocks ØXL532 Restocks ØXXL178 Restocks Ø3XL95 Restocks Ø
- Kentucky BlueXS157 Restocks ØS398 Restocks ØM1020 Restocks ØL867 Restocks ØXL526 Restocks ØXXL208 Restocks Ø3XL160 Restocks Ø
- NavyXS114 Restocks 2023-07-24 100 ex.S28 Restocks 2023-07-24 1100 ex.M87 Restocks 2023-07-24 2150 ex.L75 Restocks 2023-07-24 1500 ex.XL238 Restocks 2023-07-24 500 ex.XXL89 Restocks 2023-07-24 200 ex.3XL93 Restocks 2023-07-24 50 ex.
- RedXS38 Restocks 2023-07-24 200 ex.S0 Restocks 2023-07-24 824 ex.M19 Restocks 2023-07-24 1500 ex.L107 Restocks 2023-07-24 900 ex.XL426 Restocks 2023-07-24 200 ex.XXL176 Restocks 2023-07-24 100 ex.3XL112 Restocks Ø
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More