Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Made in France unisex Charentaise slippers
Checked Bordeaux & Navy colourway: 50% acrylic / 45% cotton / 5% miscellaneous. Anthracite colourway: 62% polyester / 38% acrylic. Lining in 100% wool and weaved felt sole in 100% wool. Charentaise slippers cut, knit and assembled using the “stitch and turn” process for greater resistance and longevity. "Charentaises de Charente Périgord” GI (Geographical indication) certification (Charente-Périgord Charentaise slippers).
- Warmth, flexibility, comfort and lightness.
- Resistance and longevity thanks to the ancestral technique of stitching and turning.
- Traditional slippers, certified GI (Geographical Indication) " (Charente-Périgord Charentaise slippers)".
3 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
3.5 UK - 4 UK - 5 UK - 5.5 UK - 6.5 UK - 7.5 UK - 8 UK - 9 UK - 9.5 UK - 10.5 UK - 11.5 UK
Price and packing
|1||3.5 UK > 11.5 UK|
|Colours||€48.96 Excl. VAT|
|11||3.5 UK > 11.5 UK|
|Colours||€39.18 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock 3.5 UK 4 UK 5 UK 5.5 UK 6.5 UK 7.5 UK 8 UK 9 UK 9.5 UK 10.5 UK 11.5 UK
- AnthraciteNew3.5 UK6 Restocks Ø4 UK11 Restocks Ø5 UK22 Restocks Ø5.5 UK35 Restocks Ø6.5 UK40 Restocks Ø7.5 UK44 Restocks Ø8 UK49 Restocks Ø9 UK64 Restocks Ø9.5 UK51 Restocks Ø10.5 UK17 Restocks Ø11.5 UK4 Restocks Ø
- Bordeaux CheckedNew3.5 UK8 Restocks Ø4 UK15 Restocks Ø5 UK26 Restocks Ø5.5 UK34 Restocks Ø6.5 UK50 Restocks Ø7.5 UK47 Restocks Ø8 UK58 Restocks Ø9 UK65 Restocks Ø9.5 UK56 Restocks Ø10.5 UK29 Restocks Ø11.5 UK8 Restocks Ø
- Marine CheckedNew3.5 UK10 Restocks Ø4 UK17 Restocks Ø5 UK28 Restocks Ø5.5 UK37 Restocks Ø6.5 UK50 Restocks Ø7.5 UK42 Restocks Ø8 UK42 Restocks Ø9 UK45 Restocks Ø9.5 UK40 Restocks Ø10.5 UK12 Restocks Ø11.5 UK4 Restocks Ø
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More