Sustainable fashion line Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Organic bath towel
100% cotton. This towel is made from 100% organic cotton. Terry knit with 8 cm wide flat edging (1 side) to ensure optimal decoration surface. Dimensions 140 x 70 cm. Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®N° CQ1007/6, IFTH.
- Vanity essentials in organic cotton.
- 8-cm Terry trim for optimum decoration access
- Organic Collection.
7 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
Price and packing
|Colours||€16.36 Excl. VAT|
|White||€12.54 Excl. VAT|
|Colours||€13.10 Excl. VAT|
|White||€10.02 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock One Size
- BlackOne Size126 Restocks 2023-07-13 1400 ex.
- Hibiscus RedOne Size1304 Restocks Ø
- Iron GreyOne Size61 Restocks 2023-07-13 900 ex.
- LinenOne Size2789 Restocks 2023-07-13 2200 ex.
- NavyOne Size0 Restocks 2023-07-13 3753 ex.
- SageOne Size1485 Restocks 2023-07-13 700 ex.
- WhiteOne Size430 Restocks 2023-07-13 700 ex.
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More
Laurent Marti is the man of a thousand faces, but he also owes his success to his ability to renew. In this testimony, he unveils for us how the KARIBAN BRANDS were born.Read More