K-loop tracking collection Add to Wish List
Items may differ from photograph ⓘ Colourways may vary depending on dye baths and materials. For technical reasons, photos may show colour variations compared to the physical product.
Fine knit beanie
100% Polylana® (50% recycled polyester / 50% polyester). Polylana® fibre feels as soft and pleasant as wool, is an alternative to acrylic and has a low environmental impact, requiring less energy, water and CO2 emissions for its production. Polylana® yarn is certified Impact Aware™, guaranteeing a 100% transparent and responsible product over the entire production chain, including the Aware™ blockchain platform which can be used to verify the authenticity of the Polylana® fibre. A special label with a QR code provides access to the Aware™ platform for direct authentication of certifications using a smartphone.
- Soft and delicate for a simple and elegant style.
- Sustainable synthetic fibre that keeps you warm and respects the environment.
- Optimum traceability.
8 available colours
Technical characteristics and further details
Weight and composition
Price and packing
|Colours||€6.24 Excl. VAT|
|Colours||€4.98 Excl. VAT|
Stocks & restocks
In stock One Size
- Algae GreenNewOne Size1398 Restocks Ø
- BlackNewOne Size5745 Restocks Ø
- Cement GreyNewOne Size2376 Restocks Ø
- Dark CherryNewOne Size1396 Restocks Ø
- Light SandNewOne Size1396 Restocks Ø
- NavyNewOne Size2666 Restocks Ø
- Off WhiteNewOne Size1395 Restocks Ø
- Sweet GreyNewOne Size1895 Restocks Ø
Matteo Borri, Brand Manager for KARIBAN BRANDS, passionate about alpinism, tells us how he came up with the idea of creating Kimood.Read More
Drawing on her experience in the textile industry, Pascale Bateira, an engaging woman with a big personality, tells us about KARIBAN BRANDS' positioning and how the market has evolved.Read More
Technical Director at KARIBAN BRANDS for more than five years, Nizam tells us about his career and explains the tricks of the trade.Read More